Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rodeo...ish

It's boots and chaps
It's cowboy hats
It's spurs and latigo
It's the ropes and the reins
And the joy and the pain
And they call the thing rodeo

I really need to put a maple leaf on this next one...

There's just something about cowboys working with those big bulls...


I just wanted a shot of the cowboys working the gates. 
Just so happened that I ended up with a shot of...chaps...center stage.
I wasn't looking for such a shot.  I was looking at the hats.
Believe it or not, it's 'truth.

OK.  On to another maple leaf moment.  It's like, jeepers, I kept getting shots of hind ends.


"Ya wanna piece of me?  Do ya?"


And then I thought, what the heck.  Same photo, but of the photographer instead.  I'm jealous, coz he had the best seat in the house.  Grrr.








First time at the Bedford County Fair.  Definitely go again!  The kids got hooked on bull riding. 

Or maybe it was just those chaps...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Amazing photos!!! Even with the fence in the foreground. Got to find me a fair like the Bedford County Fair.