Friday, July 22, 2011

whoa--uh-oh

Why a foto of feet, you ask?


Because of the riding boots.

And they're encasing MY feet.

The thing is...

I don't ride.

Oh help.


"Who is this lump of potatoes on my back? 
They seriously do NOT pay me enough to put up with this kind of ineptitude, really."


"Well, OK then..."

Poor Hank.  I really felt for him, but by the end we were getting along, if not famously, at least well enough to have a really nice morning. 

I think he's reserving judgement.

Which is exceedingly good hearted.



There's something suspect in any activity that requires a helmet, don't you agree?

And no, I'm not pregnant. I have a bottle of much needed bug spray in my jacket pocket.

But thanks for noticing.
Hank's sister was more than interested in my camera.


Doesn't Hannah have a sweet nose?

Thanks, Sis, for taking the shots of the girlie and me, and for taking us out today.  If not for you, there would never be proof that I ever sat on a horse.  

I wouldn't say that I actually rode dear Hank. 

Chances are, he'd agree.

 

1 comment:

Chris said...

You look really cool on a horse even if you didn't ride Hank. (You really could've milked this photo of you on a horse.) And yes, I agree there's something amiss if you have to have a helmet while doing any kind of activity. What I want to know is why are Mother's issued helmets the day their children are born? I could've used a helmet often while my daughter was growing up now that I think about it.