Sunday, September 25, 2011

Julia: 637 photos and some extra strength Tylenol later.

I've blogged before about how stinkin' HARD, if not impossible, it is for me to take photos of my kiddos.  The other day I took Julia out with her new white dress for some photos for her baptism announcement.  Two hours, 637 photos, a full card, and a spent battery--and I just got a handful.  Oy.  Once again I'm thinking the thing to do is hire someone else to take photos of my kids.  Rawther ironic, that!  HA!








My favorite girl.  These shots?  I like.


And this, my friends, is a glimpse at daily life with this young lady.

Pray for me...


2 comments:

Chris O said...

You've got to be joking about hiring a photographer to take pics of your kiddos?!?!?! Are you crazy!!! These are gorgeous! I especially like the one with Julia on a rock and you toned down the colors. Absolutely beautiful! You nailed it girl.

Gunn said...

A pretty model, and some really nice images!
Treasure them!