Since I had a few left over, I decided to use PSE to make some custom art the right size for some oddball frames. I thought it would be fun to try to make some silhouettes of the kiddos, so I did! Took forever since I couldn't make the selections tools work properly, so they're kinda rough. I'm just going to say I meant to make them like that. Yuppers!
Then, courtesy of Pinterest (my new love) I came across this nifty Flickr collection of letter photos. Quite literally hundreds of each letter.
So I made a sign.
And now they've been sent for printing. I'm excited to have new inexpensive wall art!