Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Online Baby!

A link for you to comment about today.  Ideas would be appreciated, and if I'm techno savvy enough to incorporate them, I'll try.

It definitely needs work--need to register a domain so the address is easier to locate, fix how it loads onto facebook (puts up the wrong information, so I'm waiting for tech help), add links and things, but generally the site is done.  I'm kind of proud of it! 

I'm not sure where it'll take me, but if I can start doing a few more shoots, I'd be a happy woman.


Julia last summer.  Ah, those warm, sleeveless days.

3 comments:

;) said...

I think your web site is simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks professional, impressive and very much worth the quality of your photography !


'A promise in the making' - both title for this picture and probably the new site of yours. Concratulations.
Please have you all a good Friday.

daily athens

A Box of Chocolates said...

oh lynn i checked out your web site it's lovely good luck with your business your photos should hold you in good stead they are beautiful