Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 158:

The photo that I meant to take and post on Valentine's Day that got pushed back because of the water issues.  And the last night, I fell asleep while putting Adam to bed.  Whoops!  So it's being posted today.  :oP

Julia is always looking for things that are heart shaped. Pieces of wood, soap, candy, shadows...anything.  When we were in Canada last year, she found a bunch of heart shaped stones and tucked them into my purse.  I found them this weekend.  So here's a photo of one of them. 

I need to figure out Photoshop.  Tried to put some texture with this, and cut out the stone.  Nothing I did seemed to work.  I think I'm going to need to get a book or hire a tutor.



2 comments:

A Box of Chocolates said...

I use Photohshop Elements 7 but it much like photoshop, did you make a new layer first before applying the texture? then you need to change the opacity to make the first layer come through, maybe that will help. Don't know if you know of www.coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com, Rita has the absolute best tutourial and freebies take a look so worth it and free she is amazing.

Anonymous said...

As it rather rains over here, remember how me and my son were listening to its sound and waking up a couple of hours later.

A wonderful Thursday for you all.