Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Faces 19: Justin

Justin plays the stand up bass for the Whiskey River Panhandlers.  They play such toe tappin' music, you can't help but get dancing.  Great fun.  During their intro, they said that if anyone wants music for, say, a funeral, be sure to give them a call!

Like what I did with texture?  The tent he was under was bright red-orange.  Blech.  But considering the band name, the kind of music and all--a nice gritty texture seemed appropriate.

Thanks for agreeing to the picture, Justin!



This is the orange we were dealing with.  Lovely, isn't it?



Love the t-shirt.  The Anderson side of my family has a thing for crows.  It's like a mascot or something, so the "Old Crow Medicine Show" shirt was intriguing.  I'm going to have to check out their music, too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn, look for the 30faces album, and tag yourself.  Please do not crop out the watermark.  

 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**




1 comment:

Chris O said...

Hello, it's me again! I sound like a song title don't I? Anyway, you've done it again!! Great shots as always. What a cool looking dude!! I'm also not sitting here waiting to pounce on your next post. I really do have a life!!! HA!