Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 66: Brenda's Photo Challenge

The theme for this round was "Ageless."  Tricky.  So I just thought of an ageless piece of advice, paraphrased from scripture, and here you have it:

Ed:  I just went back to link to the challenge, only to find that this isn't due until November 21!  I'm early for something for once.  If you'd like to participate in this challenge, just go to visit Donna for instructions.  I hope I can still use this next week, because I'm not sure if I can come up with anything else!

2 comments:

;) said...

Another challenge ?

You have been tagged by me !! Seven confidence... Do you want to play and post something about that ????

Have a nice day !

Donna said...

And this is SO True!! I'll remind everyone that we had late comers to the challenge and they will then come back to look!!
Have a Wonderful Sunday!! Well Done!!hughugs