Otli invited me to play a little "7 Confidences" game, where we post 7 secrets, I suppose, or 7 things about ourselves. Frankly, I don't have many secrets and my life is pretty normal. On the other hand, it gave me something to think about for a photo. HA!
2. I've parked the car to cry over beautiful music on the radio.
3. There are vital parts of my very soul that life has tamped down, and the fact that I want to resurrect them and can't is something I struggle with every day.
4. I love that time before the sun comes up and before everyone else is up. The idea of being up that early is a great one but too often fails in the execution.
5. Salty and sweet together is the best combo. Give me a bag of chocolate dipped pretzels, and I'm yours.
6. I love Christmas music, but feel I can't legally play it until December 1. And I don't. Neither should shopping centers. Really.
7. I love being a mom more than anything in the world. Snuggling with my kids is the fuel that keeps me running.
I'm supposed to tag seven other people. The thing is, I'm so new at this that I don't know seven people that I think would play! A couple, maybe, but seven? Nope. SO, if you read this and want to play, please leave a comment. Let us know you're playing, and we'll head over to your blog and check it out! Thanks.