Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 237: Dibs n dabs

A few shots from the trip up north that I couldn't take the time to edit and post there.  International rates on air card a bit much!  Yoikes!  anyway.  Here you go:



Here's Lisa and Hugh. Hugh was wanting to go home, and was heading towards the entrance to the hospital. Lisa was convincing him to help find her a drink of water to distract him and get him to go back to his room. She knows everyone at the hospital, and greets all the patients in the hall and helps out wherever she can. It's a beautiful thing to see.



My great-grandmother's piano, now finding a home at Lisa's. This is the old piano that we learned to play on. It's getting good use now, that's for sure!




Loved this little guy sitting on the fence.  :o)




And that's it!  And yes, I DID take a picture today.  But it was too dull to share.  Maybe with a bit of major tweaking I'll post it in the next few days. Maybe.  LOL

Nighters.

Lynn



1 comment:

f8hasit said...

That first photo really got me. Beautiful...yet so very sad. Great work.

I come by here often, but sometimes don't always leave comments. I'm sorry that I don't. You are truly very, very talented.

Thank you for taking the time to share.
:-)