Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 258: After the rain



The kids and I were so looking forward to going outside this afternoon and spending it in the garden.  I had to work, but as soon as we were done, out we went.  At which point Adam sprayed Julia with the sprayer.  So I went inside to clean her up and put out a few familial fires, so to speak.  Went back outside again, and it started to bucket rain and boom thunder.

So that was that!

When it was over, I went out and took these:




I'm not sure which of the next two I like best.  Hmn.  What do you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy it must be to feel, hear and taste rain, as it has been falling down here, half an hour since before Easter.
Favourite picture it the second from above. Chapeau !
Please have you all a nice Sunday.

daily athens

kathryn said...

Oh, I have to say the color one...that yellow is to die for, especially when mixed with that gorgeous blue.

Honey, you sure know your way around a camera!