Thursday, May 13, 2010

DAy 243: Moving Up

Probably the worst "photo of the day" photos of all time. 

I'm not even editing it right now.  As is.  A migrainey headache will do that to a person.  So it's posting, meds, and bed.  Yay!

OK.  Today was Adam's "Moving Up" program in preschool.  I didn't want to use my flash, fearing to disturb anyone's video.  So I set everything for nonflash photography, and was happy that all the kids were sedately walking down the aisle to the stage. 

All except Adam.

Here's his photo.  Note the tongue.


Yup.  That's my boy.  RACING and JUMPING full speed down the aisle, grinning at everyone with his tongue sticking out.

Makes me so proud.  Ah yes.

****

Name that classic toy. 

So I'm asked to come into the living room so I could view something special that Adam had built.  Chest puffed out, so pleased with himself, he shows me this:


Can you guess what it is?

It's a Jack-In-A-Box.

It had to stay smack dab in the middle of the living room all day.

I think we need to get out more...

2 comments:

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Sometimes the photos we don't quite get tell the best stories.
I hope your head is better!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess that thoughts many times are just too fast to get a picture of - yet as there's "intel-ligence" inside, it looks promising.
Please have you all a wonderful Saturday.