Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 265: Last Day!

I can't believe I'm posting so early.  What is WRONG with me?

Where has the school year gone?  Seems only yesterday I posted the first day of school on Facebook, month or so before formally starting the daily photo challenge.  And now here we are, finishing grade one and reading like crazy. 

We've been really blessed with two great teachers during her first two years at school.  I know we can't go on being that lucky forever, but what a great introduction to school. 

Onward to grade 2!


And because I thought this was cute, I'm going to post.  A couple of other girls in the school bus line:

2 comments:

christina said...

aren't they adorable. love the skirts and sweet shoes.
: )

Anonymous said...

May life and time continue to treat her kind.