Monday, August 27, 2012

Faces 11: Hi, Ben!

Ok everyone--wave to Ben!

Ben works at my favorite little cafe.  I don't have a chance to go there often, but if a client for whatever reason can't meet for an initial consult at their home, I suggest going here--beverages on me.    It's the only place like it in Johnstown, which has a plethora of chains and not much in the way of little, chic, community spots.  Fortunately, there's always the Village Street Cafe!!


And if you're lucky, you'll have either Ben or someone else equally as friendly and capable serving up your latte or espresso or (in my case, since I'm not a coffee drinker) Italian Smoothie or steamed milk.  Yum.  



Support our local places!  They're hard to come by around here, and it's up to us to keep 'em going!

Besides, who wouldn't want to go to a place with a sign like this:


Dang.  The bathtub was in the car...

:)

**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn and let me know.
 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**

2 comments:

Chris O said...

Hi Ben!!! Your pics are amazing!

Gunn said...

Great images & great style .
A very nice and interesting blog.