Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Faces Day 7

I'm not going to push my loophole (see yesterday) today.  So I'll count this as only one entry instead of two.  Because that's just how I roll.  

Meet Gary and Jim, a couple of Elip Cheatham's friends who were down at Central Park yesterday.

I really like how these shots turned out, I have to say.  

I hope you do as well.





**If you'd like a complimentary low-res copy of your image(s) for your Facebook profile, please like www.facebook.com/allegriaimagesbylynn and let me know.
 To order prints, please contact me at allegriaimages@gmail.com

All images copyright Allegria Images by Lynn Rutz.  Any downloading, copying, or printing without my express permission is prohibited.**




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures indeed. Like them being together most. Miss having some new ink ;)
Please have you all a good Wednesday.

Chris O said...

Guys with tattoos are way cool! I'd love to find some hard-core Harley Davidson guys to take shots of. Need to hie thee, that would be me, to New Hope where they congregate in hordes on the weekends!