Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cough cough sniffle

My computer was infected with a nasty virus causing no end of grief today.  After hours with a virus tech dude, it's now feeling much better.  I'm going to put it to bed with some chicken soup, though, and tell it to get some rest to make sure it's in tip-top shape in the morning.

But it's too late to edit the photo of the day, a cool plant that I found in the garden that I didn't plant, but I'm glad is there.  I THINK it's what I've seen called Chinese Lanterns, but I'm not sure.  It was kind of a pleasant surprise.  But someone will tell me it's a weed and I should get rid of the thing.  Will post tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's an already edited and ready to go photo of a cactus from the campsite.  Not sure why I didn't put this with the rest of the trip photos, but it got missed.  It's not that great a shot, but it's something.  And now I can put Bessie here to bed.  Maybe it'll die in it's sleep and I can put it to a peaceful rest instead of this long, drawn out, constant, computer drama.


No comments: