Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 177: Baby's

Adam is involved in a toddler to Kindergarten emotions study at Penn State, and today was the second round of Tykes Lab studies, which mean heading to the University where Adam had a great time playing games with some of the nicest young people you could ever hope to meet.  He loves going over there--and I love watching him from behind the one way glass, when he can't see me.  He is so doggone cute, I tell you!

One of the guys suggested that we go for lunch at a 50s diner, because it would be neat for the kids.  So away we went.  It was a ball. 





2 comments:

Laurie Ashton Farook said...

Oooooh, remember that 50s diner we ate at in downtown Vancouver? I don't remember what we had, but I remember having fun. :)

Lynn said...

Laurie, I know! I think about that whenever I go to a place like this. It was a 50s atmosphere with really updated, interesting takes on the food. I still have the picture with you hanging out with the table jukebox. :)

And don't forget that after dinner we went and had cheesecake. Or was that a different day?