Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last week's Corner View

This is one of two posts for today, since these are archive photos and don't count towards my photo of the day.  I was going to have my husband set up a new scenario for me to photograph, but we simply have not had time.  But I really wanted to show you a bit of what he does, and last week's Corner View was perfect for it.  Except that it's late late late, at this point.

So, without further ado, here are a few photos that I took last year for the newspaper to accompany a story the paper did on the miniatures group.  I was using my old point and shoot, and simply can't take the time today to go and edit them for clarity and such.  But you get the idea.  My husband hand painted all of these.  Pretty amazing, eh? 

FYI, these are the Byzantines going to battle against a bunch of crusaders, including some Norman peasants.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool! I like the second picture.

Looking forward to your second post!

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Hand painted; how cool is that!

;) said...

Beautiful scenes...