Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 201: Corner View: Spring

Just under the wire, here.  There are already some photos of spring from a week or so ago--and nothing has changed, more's the pity.  The leaves still aren't out, and I haven't seen much in the way of flowers yet.  Not surprising, seeing as how it froze--hard--just a few days ago.

BUT I've been up all night making these little guys for my daughter's spring party tomorrow.  I just couldn't contribute any more candy to the stash.  Bleh.  These little bunnies count as something spring-like--yes? 

Now I've got to get going.  Still have to hot glue the pins on the back of these little bunnies and daub on some more eyes, and although this post is dated Wednesday, it's actually 2:00 Thursday morning for me.   *stifles yawn*

I've done too many crafting photos lately.  I'm done for awhile.  This is turning into a craft/recipe blog, which wasn't my intention.  That's just the way of life these days!

Oh, by the way, you can find the directions to the little bunny pins here.  I also did a bit of augmentation surgery by making a small incision it in the back and then inserting a bit of fiber fill to give it a bit of body.  Then I sutured up the wound and hot-glued the pin on top of the incision. 

And no, I didn't use anesthesia, poor things.  But they were so hopped up on sweetness that they didn't notice any discomfort.  They're Peeps, after all!

Nighters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If spring doesn't come to Pennsylvania soon, it certainly can't be blamed on you, since you've gone above and beyond....waaaaaaay beyond!

And they're all cute!

Oh, I do love butterscotch pudding!

Anonymous said...

If spring doesn't come to Pennsylvania soon, it certainly can't be blamed on you, since you've gone above and beyond....waaaaaaay beyond!

And they're all cute!

Oh, I do love butterscotch pudding!

Anonymous said...

You for sure are a role model for spring. Years since last I had pudding...sigh...thank you for the memories. Please have you all a nice Good Friday.