Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 352: Itsy bitsy spider?

I think not.


And he's not going up the water spout, either.  Instead, he (she?) was camped out in the frame of the garage window.  I wish I could have gotten a shot from inside the garage, so we could see more than his underside, but he would have been too high up to get the picture without the potential of falling into the web.

And I wasn't about to court THAT sort of disaster!

Of course, then he'd having something to write home about:

"Hey mom, you should have seen the one that got away!  It was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big!!!"

Anyone know what kind of spider this is?

(Took this yesterday and completely forgot to post.  Didn't even cross my mind.  Which is what spending the day doing much needed housework does to a person.  Keeps them from thinking about the things that are REALLY important!  HAHA!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great architecture. So far the small kid is still interested in every animal he sees. Sadly there aren't many over here though.
A great Friday for you.

Charlotte said...

There is a spider living between my screen and my window in my kitchen. I know I should get rid of it, but in some ways it is so pretty. Maybe I'm partial because of my name?