Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Needed a daisy today


My day went from somewhat busy, as per the usual Tuesday, to insane. 

Think:

House too much a wreck to even have the bug guy over for the semi-annual visit, even after hours of work to get things somewhat presentable. 

Not only my two kids but two more.

Choir only half an hour after drop off from schoolbus and home from choir right at dinner time so

Dinner was an hour late.

Extra homework practice to prepare for a test tomorrow.

Flight delay for mom of two extra kids.

So bedtime included two extra kids and was

Cray. Zee.

And an hour late (see dinner above).

Which brings about the greatest, greatest tragedy of all...

...I missed Glee.

For which I am now drowning my sorrows in a homemade chocolate cookie and milk.

OK.  Make that cookIES and milk.

Mucho pluralo.

In a clean, vacuumed living room.

Looking at what to watch after missing Glee.

And I'm afraid the pickings are slim. 

When the best choice may be "How to Improve Your Prostate Health," it's time to call it a night!

Nighters!



4 comments:

Theresa said...

terrible horrible no good very bad day
like Alexander?

May tomorrow be better :)

A Box of Chocolates said...

OH NO NOT GLEE !!!!!!!!!! We are 2nd episode in on the 2nd season I think the Brittney Spears ep was last night, I am yet to watch it, but have recorded it, gotta just love that show. Hope things are better tomorrow. Hey watch it on the net!

Anonymous said...

Looks as if there are enough petals left to pick you another good day.

How nice however to see and know that there's a place where such flowers do grow.

daily athens

;) said...

With peony, my favorite!