Saturday, August 14, 2010

334: Cakes, cakes, cakes

The plan was to bake these and freeze last week, then do everything else party-ish yesterday so I could frost today.

Didn't happen.

Ended up baking over the last couple of days, doing nothing party-ish until today, then going mad trying to get it all done.  Which is why it's the middle of the night, it's not looking like I'm getting any sleep tonight since there are still a gazillion things to do.  Yuck.  But this is what I've spent the last few hours doing.  Two of them--this pink one and one purple.  I just noticed that this photo was taken before I added the nostril.  *snort*


All righty then.  Now it's off to put all the stuff in a box and then make a bunch of card stock stick horses.  Oy.  Who needs sleep, anyway...

Sweet dreams, all.  Dream a little dream for me!

No comments: