Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 348: Another instrument. Sigh.

We were so tired yesterday when I took this.  On Friday I got a call from M that her husband was going to take the kids so we could go spend some time together!  What a nice, unexpected treat.  After we got back, we sat in the car and chatted for...uh...a long time.  So oh my goodness were we tired yesterday.  Kids, too.  We were going to go to Stackhouse Park in the afternoon, but when we got back from a few errands, the kids and I just looked at each other and our bloodshot eyes and decided to stay home. So I took this.  Glad to have the fallback instrument idea!

Today's instrument is a cabasa.  Related to, yes, the shekere.  I wanted to take photos of another instrument, but I didn't have the time or energy to set it up properly, so I'll try for that one later.  hehe

No comments: